- Store your credit card information
- Share your information with any 3rd parties
- Send spam (we hate it too!)
- Provide the latest 256-bit secure shopping via SSL certificate
- Collect personal information upon registration
- Store personal information on our secure server
- Allow you to change your personal information at any time
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is completed, the visitor’s personal information, such as Name, Address, Phone and Email will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
Personal information is only used for the purpose of completing an order. This information is not shared, sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
The information is used to enhance the vistor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on BR Enterprises, LLC’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BR Enterprises, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BR Enterprises, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BR Enterprises, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. BR Enterprises, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BR Enterprises, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BR Enterprises, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BR Enterprises, LLC’s Internet site, even if BR Enterprises, LLC or a BR Enterprises, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BR Enterprises, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BR Enterprises, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BR Enterprises, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BR Enterprises, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BR Enterprises, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BR Enterprises, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to BR Enterprises, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.